The following fields are under discussion:
- suggested-fields/RTS retries
- suggested-fields/TX flags
- suggested-fields/data retries
- suggested-fields/extended flags
- suggested-fields/hardware queue
Once finalised, the field numbers are assigned and the page is moved over to the list of defined fields.
Enter the field name:
Note that some fields currently have numbers assigned already, this is due to different OSes defining different bits unilaterally. Such mistakes should not be repeated in the future. However, even though there are vendor namespaces, you should resist the temptation to define globally useful fields in your own vendor namespace and propose them for standardisation instead.
This table lists the fields some OSes assigned by bit number: